Search This Blog

Friday 4 February 2011

CNY - Day 2

Slight late than yesterday, we all woke up around 11am and still we don't feel got enough rest. Still have to rush out to my mom's place for lunch as she already reminded me yesterday. Once we reach there, all the siblings were either moody or lock themselves in the room. Didn't bother much as they were not my attention. Like usual, my mom asked me to help checking their computers as some were old and not able to use the Internet. About 30 mins later, I fixed their issue and the lunch is ready. I also feel bad because some of my siblings have to eat at room because only limited seat is available at dining table. I already ask my mom to call them together but she insisted.

About 3pm, we were done at mom's place and went home as we don't have else where to go. Better take more rest because we will have farewell & CNY dinner with my dad's side family again. Also I really need to backup my new laptop before use and make sure everything is ok before bringing it back to SG on coming Sunday. About 7pm, we were at the restaurant and I brought my camera to take some photos as remembrance. The whole dinner was another fruitful dinner because not only my dad, aunt and uncle enjoy their reunion and same goes to me and my cousin bro/sis. In fact, Kai Meng also pretty much enjoy because he also played with other kids as well, including the restaurant owner's kid.

It was a long dinner because we only finish around 11pm but youngest aunt wanted to go Karaoke for round 2. Shireen seems want to rest at home due to tiredness but my kids wanted to follow them. Since I don't have much choice, so I let my kids follow my aunt and I send Shireen home. Once the Karaoke is over, I will drive and fetch them (actually the Karaoke is quite near my place too). By the time I fetch my kids home, it's already 2:30am and I can see they were extremely tired and exhausted too. Guess will be another late morning tomorrow ;)

No comments: