Search This Blog

Sunday 20 February 2011

Aeroline moving to the new terminal

Just another sad day has arrive and today we have decided not to go anywhere. Just enjoy our breakfast at Old Town then do some groceries at Giant follow by resting at home until 3pm. As today I'm taking bus back to SG, so I send them to Pudu then to Hotel Corus to check in for my Aeroline.

This time, they have an extra step where to acknowledge a note whereby they will move to the new Tasik Selatan terminal staring 01-Mar-2011 so meaning that they will not operating at Hotel Corus anymore. In a way it seems a good news to me because it's much nearer to my house but on the other hand, I will have to drive my family to Pudu, return back to condo then only take taxi to the terminal. No point for me to take taxi to Pudu then back to Tasik Selatan otherwise I'm very rich.

Throughout the journey is ok but when I reach 2nd link checkpoint around 8:30pm, it was so crowded and bus's queue is very long. Normally JB checkpoint should be fine and only SG checkpoint will be crowded. I was thinking to myself "deepsh*t" because JB already this bad, SG must be worst. As per my expectation, I can only get out from SG checkpoint around 10:20pm!! Seems bus also hard to be predict at times ...

No comments: