Search This Blog

Monday 14 February 2011

Stuck up & Lonely Valentine's Day

After the conductor checked the ticket, I went to sleep straight because I need more rest due to sleepless nights on last week and also to grab as much rest I could as sometimes the journey could be bumpy and can’t really sleep well. About 7:20am, the train finally arrive at JB, which late about 1 hour 20 mins because normally we will arrive at 6am. This isn’t all because they also made announcement will only depart at 9am!!! I was like … what? 9am? Few people quickly go to check why and they said some train were stuck at SG due to technical problem. So they have to delay in order to synchronise the timing. Luckily I have the biscuit that Kai Meng gave me earlier as breakfast otherwise I will be as angry as a hungry man!


Luckily I don’t have early appointment so have no choice but to continue sleep in the train. I actually did think of going out JB town to take bus as it should be earlier but I really have no clue where to take bus and I’m sure the bus and checkpoint will be very busy and pack. So why bother so much? Better stuck with train at least it’s more comfy. During checkpoint, I use the auto gate and it seems working for me. Felt so happy because I’m on of those early birds that went pass the immigration but when entering the scanner gantry, I was asked to check luggage. Man, this is my first time ever since I work here and why the hell he need to check me? I’m just carrying a small back pack and others were taking huge luggage. I bet this specky sucker need to deliver some quota to check passengers and he was a lazy arseh*le too, so just pick a simple luggage to check rather than those with huge luggage.

Even after the check, never said anything and went off. Hello, at least you have the courtesy to help close back my bag and smile. Am I a outlaw? CCB S’porian!

After work, luckily I have a bunch of single men to have dinner with. Went to NEX to try out the Thai Bali restaurant and surprisingly the food is quite ok.




No comments: