Search This Blog

Saturday 26 February 2011

McD Day!

After settled down from KL Sentral, went to fetch my family at Pudu for breakfast. Since we need something not heavy and quick, decided go to McD because Shireen said there is a new promo breakfast combo by McD. There are 2 sets, RM19.90 which for 2-3 person and RM24.90 for 3-4 person. To me, it's just extra one ala carte and still 2 hashbrowns. Since Violet still at school ans we don't want it to be a heavy breakfast, so we took RM19.90 where Shireen take the McMuffin, Kai Meng took Pancake and I had the Big Breakfast ;)

Since just 2 hashbrowns, I gave them as I took the Big Breakfast. After that, went home to rest and play with Kai Meng. He bought new toy, little tiny soldiers which I used to play when I was a kid too ;)

We had fun and came out few ideas to win the 'battle' and about 2pm, went down to Giant to help Shireen' aunt to buy NDS gamr boy. Manage to get a good deal for her and I also noticed they have release a bigger version of NDS, NDS XL. Basically with large dual screen, integrated camera and faster processor. Best bargain is RM690 and seems very good deal as I went to check out one shop at Leisure Mall selling at RM760, not sure with R4 and memory card or not.

Will check more details in Internet and compare in SG, if possible because Kai Meng's NDS is pretty damage now but I need to consider thoroughly. Before going to fetch Violet at 3pm, we have thought what to have for lunch and since she haven't eat McD for sometime, we need light and simple lunch and also McD still having value promo, so McD again (phew) :)

After fetch Violet and while caught in jam, she finished the lunch in car and we stop by at Pudu to collect their luggage and get change for Violet because we will visit KLCC for some walk and dinner at Chilis, one of our favourite dinner spot ;)

No comments: