Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Happy Birthday!!! Yan Yat and ELC's CNY Lunch

I think I feel better today, after being moody for 2 days and also today is everyone birthday, so do I :) Also, early in the morning already receive another AngPow from my SAP boss and about 10:30am, company have lion dance performance and I manage to take the whole video. Poor my hand as I was stretching up my hand for almost 15 mins (1.19GB). It's been a while I never see this and first time for this year ... sad case isn't it :(


After the lion dance, the whole company went for CNY lunch at Peach Garden, Hotel Miramar. The building itself is old but the restaurant is not bad. Unlike convention lunch, all the seating were randomize and there were mc and table games to keep everyone busy and entertain. I would say it's a good lunch arrangement where the food is good too. Following are some of the snapshot and you may see more at my FB's album :)

My seating, table No. 3 - Blessings :)
Door gift, a pair of wooden chopstick with rest piece (the chopstick next to it is for the yee sang) :p
LOOOOOOOW AAAAH!
One of the games to make us form "Tu Nian" with 2 mandarin oranges
Creative, mini 'pau' with fresh prawn and diced mushroom in sichuan flavour
One of the performer, changing face
A bit salty but not bad
My favourite dish for the day, all sort of beans in jelly
Last but not least, I also got another angpow with more money ... S$18! See my collection now is growing :)

Look like a lot of money iya :p
Da' Collectionz!

No comments: