Search This Blog

Friday 18 February 2011

Should I still bear with it?


It seems my faith with the team reducing everyday. Not only the different location and time zone and somehow everything has to be drive and initiate from US but only limited or no information pass down to APAC unless issues arise. Sometimes they even not aware the issue that hit APAC until I update them.

In general (or initially), the team look cool, one spirit and backing up each other but in a way, they hardly interact with me unless they need me to help them with some last min tasks (or even if they just want to offload themselves).

Whenever I need to speak to the director, she seems pushed everything to the manager. When I try to speak with the Manager, it’s either he confirmed the TC but never call back or just nod for the issues I brought up and will follow up. 3 out of 10 he will try to make it but most of the times, I don’t get any reply from him. To convince myself, I will tell them that they are too busy and no time to get back to me and hopefully it will be the case. As long as I inform them, I did my job and it’s up to them.

Not sure if they wanted to keep stay employed, all the leading and design were from US and all the main landscape were taking care by them. Only those routines, non value and first line to the regional & end users shitty tasks left over to me and Sofia (UK). I believe this is one of the reasons why Sofia decided to resign after 3 years with this company.

Should I start looking around? Or give more hope with them? I’ve been receiving some opportunities recently, asking for my resume but I was lazy and try to do make this move. Will think and digest it over the weekend :(

No comments: