Search This Blog

Monday 7 February 2011

Auspicious day for CNY: Average

In fact, I should still enjoying my CNY holiday today but due to ticket being sold out and my boss doesn't allow me to extend my holiday, so have to go back yesterday. Such a stupid and inconsiderate boss she is ... yeah, it's a 'she' unfortunately. Why can't they just benchmark the staff quality by performance and delivery rather than being such in control and inflexibility. As usual, crawl to work and 300+ emails awaiting for me at the office, excluding the support tickets ... sigh

It was a busy morning and my mood is bad, with various factors but luckily my lunch members who moved out to 7th floor ping me for lunch. Without much hesitation, I went with them not only main lunch but dessert as well, it's a package mah :)

But as soon as back from lunch, life is dull and busy again. Mood become worst when it's close to night. Sorry, really have no mood to write on today but nothing special. Just want to be alone and think why my life feel so miserable and why my shoulder become more heavy since I married?

To pat myself before I sleep, I had instant noodle again while watching some online movie ... in hope to cheer up myself. The taste is so nice as it taste like 'kam heong' crab.


No comments: