Search This Blog

Friday 25 February 2011

Long time never went to work at this hour

Yea, it's about 9am and I'm still not yet arrive HG MRT. Woke up a bit late and don't feel to go office early today. When I walk to MRT, it feel so nice that I don't see the crowd that I used to see during 8:20am and when I got into the train, so nice as the crowd is greatly less than usual and I couldn't recall when was the last time I travel to office at this hour (it was a norm thing for me few months ago :p).


Though can't find a seat available but it's more spacious and not too crowd. Able to find a corner to squeeze in ;)

After work, don't feel to stay late even though some tasks still need to be settle. Better leave to US team to do it as they always assigned me with those crap work. Also there was some argument between UK and US team because my UK colleague will resign soon and she started to stand firm and push things back to them, which I feel it's good otherwise US team will always think APAC & UK is always free. They are the only one that is busy.

Dinner went to have steamboat fish again because I really like this and also craving for soupy stuff. As I was damn free at that time, I hang out there almost an hour then continue to do some window shopping.


Went to survey for Kai Meng's toy but seems no luck. Since there is another 40 mins to kill, so went to Toast Box ... yes! I miss their half boil egg, hehe. Hopefully my stomach will behave tonight and if anything need to be purge, pls purge it tomorrow when I reach  KL Sentral :p

No comments: