Search This Blog

Sunday 13 February 2011

Kai Meng seems grown up a bit

Ok, that’s my 2D1N trip to KL and another weekend gone. Luckily today I’m taking train so will have more time to spend with them. For brunch, we suppose to visit Ah Kiew at Peel Road but it was too pack and hot. So we have detour to Min Max for dim sum instead (near KLCC). I think today we order slight more for 4 pax but the bill was RM70+. I was surprise because we normally end up about 50-60. When I look at the bill, it seems they no longer have the promotion which they used to have, which is RM2.80 per basket. Now, their minimum is RM3.80. To me, it’s still good deal compare to those open air dim sum restaurant where it’s not that tasty or fresh but pricey too.

After the brunch, we went to my grandma’s place because my uncle wanted to pass angpow to my kids because he was away during 1st day of CNY. He went back to Raub with his wife and I’m so puzzle why he need to leave so early since he’s the husband. If he leave during 2nd or 3rd day still make sense to me. I think my grandma will be disappointed too.

About 2pm, I have to make a move because I’m a bit tired and need to settle some household too. Also the kids still need to do their homework as it’s already Sunday. About 4pm, the sky were so dark due to heavy down pour and it’s jam almost everywhere. From my window, I can see the whole stretch from MRR2 toward Bkt Jalil! Guess the God don’t want me to return SG and crying out loud :p


About 7:30pm, that ‘feelings’ come again where I have to send my kids to Pudu. To hold my sad feelings and have to cheer up Kai Meng in hope he will be ok when I leave later. Once arrived at Pudu, my in law actually bought those raw material for Yee Sang and we actually make it ourselves. It was quite good even to compare with those popular restaurant because the material is so fresh and tasty. I never thought self made can be that good too. Maybe I should do the same next year ;)

When I left Pudu and collect my car, I saw Kai Meng climbing up the window and bid me farewell. It was so touching, as always and he was smiling at me. I was so scared because he did the same few weeks ago but went crying after I left. When I reach home, I quickly call the mother and check out the situation. Surprisingly he was ok and playing with his toy. So I was really relieve and can prepare myself to KL Sentral.

When I reach there, I actually Skype with him and he was happy then … so do I. We also play Pirate Ahoy because this game allow the players to compete among themselves, also have a mini game alike Tic Tac Toe where you can play interactively with your friends. The train only arrive at 11:20pm and no announcement were made at all. I was a bit worried at the beginning because maybe the train has deferred or some rail was damage due to the heavy rain earlier. Hopefully the journey will be smooth, safe and punctual. This biscuit was given to me by Kai Meng before we went to Pudu. It was so touch by his care and don’t feel to eat it. Will bring it along to SG and only eat it when require.

No comments: