Search This Blog

Saturday 12 February 2011

CNY Gathering with Primary Mates

It feels so nice at Saturday morning because I manage to spend more time with my kids since Friday and normally I will be half dead arriving KL Sentral. Guess I should go home via bus and return to SG via train, in order to fully optimize my quality time. Drive my son to school for Tae Kwan Do at 9am and went to KL Sentral to collect my train ticket after that.

Then went to meet Leven to collect my road tax as it’s already expired 2nd  Feb and I’ve no time to collect it. Since he want to golf at Saujana so I drove there to collect it. Initially wanted to have breakfast with him at Sg Wei for BKT but have to do it next time. It was 12pm by then and I will have primary mates gathering at 1pm. It will be wasting time to go home and go out again later. So I went to visit my uncle’s claypot restaurant near Serdang as it’s close to my friend’s house. One stone kill 2 birds mah :)

The gathering end about 4pm and went to fetch Violet at Pudu because she has class on Saturday, as usual. Suppose to go Times Square for some window shopping but went to Sg Wang, Lot 10 and Pavilion too :p
Kai Meng took the opportunity to use his angpow money to buy his favourite toy, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. At first, we couldn’t find the model that he wanted and we almost give up. I also offer him to find it at SG but luckily we got it at Pavilion. So it’s worth the walk for him J :)

After that, went for our first CNY movie, I love HK. We suppose to watch it last week but due to our tight schedule hence can only do it this week. There are 2 more but not sure if we can do it next week. Generally, I quite love this movie because it’s not only carrying out the CNY’s essence but bringing out some good message about love and care that we used to have which only lasted until end 80s … which is neighbourhood.
We used to stay at a small flat with lot of families. We play along the corridors, staircase, etc especially during CNY with firecrackers and Lantern Festival with candles & lanterns. Now, due to the ever changing lifestyle and safe measure, the kids can no longer enjoy all these fun but only lock themselves at room, play FB or sms friends around. Some could be due to their parents for being over protective but some could be their own attitude.

Apart of that, they also have some funny scenes where even Kai Meng also laugh, to my surprise :)

No comments: