Search This Blog

Saturday 19 February 2011

Am I back to the past?

My alarm woke me up at 6:30am and Shireen asked me to get ready to send Violet to school. When open my eyes, Kai Meng was sleeping beside me and when I wake him up, he quickly stood up and talking with me at very fast pace. I was surprised because he doesn’t seems to be sleep at all. Then time to wake up Violet (few times, as always) and I quickly went to shower. While brushing my teeth, suddenly I think to myself … am I back to the past or those good old days where I used to wake them up, send them to school/office? Feel so warm but I have to wake up my mind to because it’s totally different now. Or is this some hinting or advise from God?

After sending Violet to school, I will have to rush to Stephanie’s place by 8am because she will be getting marry today and I will need to attend the ceremony, not only to take angpow but take some photos too J Luckily I manage to get her address in Serdang as this is my 2nd time going there after almost 8 years ago! With the help of my Garmin, I manage to find it at first try … Cool.

After the ceremony, we adjourned to Stephanie’s apartment, which just next to mine to perform the house warming ceremony. She wanted my son to help her to perform the ritual where virgin kid to jump on the bride’s bed. Kai Meng seems very emotional lately because he either reject all the requests or instantly moody. This time not exceptionally because he was reluctant to do so. I have to hug and help him to jump the bed. He still try to resist and eyes a bit watery but I have no choice because Stephanie purposely reserve this for him. Anyway, Kai Meng also need to learn facing difficulties and knowing his weakness.
By the time it finished, I will need to meet up my dad because I need to send his daughter back to him. We met at Giant for lunch at Pizza Hut follow by fetching Violet from school around 3:15pm. After that, we can finally go home and rest until the dinner start tonight, which is about 3.5 hours to go.

When I wanted to leave for dinner at 7pm, suddenly my stomach having a bit of upset and went to purge for 3 times. It’s running late but my stomach seems not cooperating with me. About 7:35pm, I can only leave my house and I have to speed all the way to the restaurant otherwise I will be very late. Luckily I manage to arrive around 8pm but most of the people were already arrive. Having problem to locate my table as it was a mess at reception :(

Somehow, they manage to find me a table where I sat with my cousin brother & his family. It’s just 8 pax of us so we have plenty of food to eat but I can’t eat as much as before because my stomach still nagging me :)

No comments: