Search This Blog

Friday 14 January 2011

What!!? I just late by 5 mins!

When I walk to MRT this morning, the paved road finally released after 2 weeks of development. It feel so nice compare to the past soiled, soggy and rocky path. Not sure how long this was being plan but this is a good initiative by their local authority. If this is at KL, I don't think it will come in years unless government need to do something for the general election, sorry to say that.
Neat and straight
My feet was here :)
I purposely maintain the early hour to reach office in hope to leave office on the dot but it never come true. At times when I've no intention to go early, somehow it would be an easy and relax day for me. Sigh, maybe I should do more reverse physicology things.

My plan for today after work is movie at 7:40pm then quick dinner and rush to train station. I reach Vivo at 7:10pm and when I reach GV, it's very long Q for Internet booking. When come to my turn, the cashier said I was late by 5 mins and my seat was released. Booking via iPhone app will need to collect the ticket 30 mins in advance but I was in the long Q and just late by 5 mins! I tried to explain but they can only book as fresh order and I was put in 3rd row from front!! WTF, why do I need that and I went off with disappointment.

Since I've so many hours before boarding the train, so decided to go for long dinner. So went to food court and try out their mini streamboat at S$5.30. Not pricey and it taste good. The fish literally boneless and the fire was very strong when I take it to my table. If I'm late by 5 seconds, I would have drop it as the smoke irritated my eyes and I can hardly breath due to the smoke blowing towards my nose. It's a filling dinner.

Can you see the flame
After the dinner, still another 1.5 hours so went to window shopping. So happen I passby Challenger and found privacy filter for my netbook. I've been looking for this for sometime because some vendors rather to keep common model like 14" or 15" but mine is 10.1". So it's kinda odd. Bought it at S$52.90 as I'm a member. Non member is S$59.90. Will stick it up tomorrow ... aftter I 'shower' my netbook ;)


After the shopping, still another 40 mins so I've no choice but to visit Toastbox for some tea break. Also I miss their eggs too :) Set like this only cost me S$4.50 where it include a coffee/tea, bun/toast and 2 half boil eggs. About 9:40pm, I went to train station and just like the other normal day, just took me 10 mins to reach Tg Pagar. I've boarded the train now and will Skype with my kids for a while then proceed to Woodlands. Can't wait to go home :)

No comments: