Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Shit ... the headache comes back again!

What's wrong with me? I've already been sleeping so early last night but why I still woke up with headache? I've been keep thinking to myself. I can only give myself 2 reasons. 1st, my body still tired after coming back from KL on monday. 2nd, I listen too much on headphone lately which impact my eardrum and brain cell. To further narrow it down, I better take more rest and have less heaty food. If this still fail, I guess will have to use external speaker for my favourite ghost radio programme :(

Due to my headache and have to iron my cloth this morning, therefore I only reach office about 9:05am which consider not too late ;) Wanted to get some breakfast but the work is piling up and my whole team need to complete all testing preparation by this week and ensure we don't face the severe issue during the last round as most of the user profiles went hare wire and cause a major disruption for testing on day 1. I'm sure the management is watching closely about us this round and few counter measures have been perform to ensure all the users and roles are properly maintained.

With just few blinks of eyes, it's already 12pm and Carlo asked for early lunch and today we will be going to the new place near Central Square which we have went there yesterday for the first time. Distance a bit far than usual but covered, cozy and windy ... so it's not that bad after all. The food varieties is ok and their food is so cheap and taste better. I'm quite liking this place and decided this will be another favourite lunch spot in the future. Today I will try their prawn noodle as it's only S$3!


When it's arrive, another disappointment because the portion seems a bit less (in addition I was hungry this morning) and soup is quite dilute and plain. Maybe this is the SG style and I better give up on this in the future. Rib is basically meatless and tasteless, noodle just normal and prawn is less.

When back to office, my headache become more serious but still barely can work. So I decided to lock myself up in my cubicle and rush all the things assigned to me so that I can leave on the dot today. I was hungry around 3:30pm and wanted to get something to eat but seeing my work and my urge to home early today, so I've to forget it and focus back to work. Another reason that make me wanted to go home early because I received a Skype call from Violet around 5pm that Kai Meng injured his leg during school time and the toe seems can't move freely (also can see the wound mark along his calf).

Oh man, this is so tough for him and myself because today is just 3rd day to school and he already got bad experience. I'm worried that he might not be able go to school tomorrow and nothing much I can do from far distance so I rang Shireen and let her know about this. I've asked her to check in detail with my in law for the cause of this.

About 6:20pm, I was already at Hougang MRT and I quickly ran to buy KFC and Old Chang Kee for dinner not only I'm having bad headache or quickly chat with Kai Meng but it's also raining and going to be more heavy soon. By the time I reach the block before mine, the rain became so heavy until I hardly can see the path ahead so I took a longer route with covered to reduce myself getting too wet.

When I was home, I quickly took shower then eat my dinner because I not only hungry but STARVING too. By the time I finished the KFC, my stomach just tell me it's only half tank full so I've made a nisson bowl noodle for round 2. As for the chicken wings, will wait until later tonight for supper/snack. After that, finally have a Skype call with Kai Meng where I get to know from him that it's not that serious and tomorrow should be able to attend school. Later it was verified and confirmed by Shireen too. I was relief and feel glad to know about that ;)

My regular heavy dinner ;)
Round 2
Sesame noodle, not bad and I whack the soup as well
So I just play with Kai Meng for few FB's game and then continue my movie session with no more worries about Kai Meng. Hope he will learn more becareful and independent with his new journey and as well as less work hectic for tomorrow. Gotta sleep once the movie finish because the headache still haunting me :(

No comments: