Search This Blog

Saturday 29 January 2011

Big Spending Day

Arrived early today, it's good because I will need extra hours today due to my busy schedule. First tasks, to pay management fee which accumulate close to RM800 (since Nov 2010) :p

Then we need to deliver final CNY biscuits to Shireen’s office and I take the opportunity to eat my favourite pork noodle near SS3 again ;) This round, we have to wait longer as the queue were too long, even the neighbour stall also busy like hell because some customers gave up to wait and turn to alternate food. Since I’ve got no choice because I’ve no extra time to find for other food and craving for it.

After waited for about 40-45 mins, it finally arrived but with a bit disappointment because it’s not very hot and taste not as strong as normal. It’s still good anyway. Next stop, to Low Yat because Shireen need to buy new laptop and I also need to buy a printer because Violet’s school work seems needed it so much and it’s been long while we don’t have one at home.

Once we reach there, there is a computer fair going on and we were so lucky at least we could either get a good price or slight cheaper price with free goodies. During the process,  Shireen bought a Toshiba and I bought another Acer … yes you heard me right and somehow there’s always a reason for me to buy :p

My loaner laptop in SG just returns to the owner and I find it troublesome to hook up all the wires  to my netbook every time I reach home and before I go to office. In long run, I believe my netbook lifespan would be shorter too. Since they still have 0% fee and flexi 12 months instalment, so I made up my mind. Next to get a printer, initially I wanted to get a low entry model which is or less than RM200 but later end up with RM285, a brother multi-function machine. The beauty of this unit is it has the feature of high end model but with just entry level price. 2 key features that I like is it’s Wireless  connectivity and with small display LCD where you can preview your photos when you slot in your media card into the unit. So you can actually printer directly without a computer!

After the purchases, finally met Violet and we went home together to setup the multi-function printer and before I can setup the new laptops, my dad called up for dinner and luckily it’s just nearby my house. After the dinner, we quickly check the laptop to ensure everything is in order because we can still catch the vendor the next day if something not in order. The laptops seem ok but my stomach because I had 3 purges within an hour and it came intermittently and out of sudden. Violet seems also got a bit but not as bad as me. I guess it should be the dinner but Shireen and Kai Meng were ok. Anyway, just take it as slimming program since I’m getting fat already :p

15" Acer & 14" Toshiba
New members to the family
Hopefully tomorrow will be ok otherwise I will have tough time in the bus going back to SG ...

No comments: