Search This Blog

Sunday 30 January 2011

Meeting Chauvin

Woke up a bit late today as I slept around 2am last night, also not well. Thanks to the diarrhea and I’ve to keep watching movie to make me forget about it and sleep. Kai Meng also wake up at the same time and we suppose to play games together but I can’t as both Shireen and myself will need to do last minute housekeeping as I didn’t came back last week and CNY just few days ahead. Also I will need to have brunch with dad in conjunction to meet up Chauvin, my cousin who just came back from Sydney.

About 11am, we were already at the restaurant and not much customers but all staffs were busy, maybe shortage of staffs and they need to prepare for group lunch later. We only manage to order food around 11:30am, when my dad and cousin also arrived at that time. We ordered quite a bit because we don’t want to waste time to wait for replenish later and most of us were quite hungry, especially Chauvin hardly can eat such tasty dim sum compare to Sydney. Surprisingly, his dad bought him a Canon 60D and he seems started into photography. So I will have more topics with him in the future, maybe going out with him for some photography session before he leave on 3rd day of CNY. I can still remember having web chat with him and his family during last CNY and now I can see him physically. Too bad my aunt couldn’t come back due to financial constrain.

About 12:30pm, I really need to make a move first because I need to bring them to do last minute shopping and Stephanie and his Seong will visit me around 2pm, to have some chat and discussion about her wedding preparation in mid Feb. It was very heavy rain and luckily they came to visit me because I can tumpang their car to Chorus Hotel and send my family to Pudu otherwise we will have to walk under rain with all luggages and take taxi. Have to buy Seong a lunch when I’m back for CNY later. Before I leave them in the car, I was observing Kai Meng and he seems ok. After half an hour, I called to Shireen to check him up and he seems really ok. I was relief and feel happy that he doesn’t have to cry this week. Manage to have some words with him before I hang up the call.

I’m on my way to SG, just after Sg Besi toll, blogging yesterday and todays’ blog. Weather seems cloudy and rainy since morning and got a bit of motion sick. Will take some rest and continue the blog when I got back SG home later. Maybe the meal will be serving soon …

Seems different chair design
Look a bit new but due to rain, I can see water leaking from the speaker unit
   
Lunch of the day
 f

No comments: