Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Crawl to work ...

After a long and tiring trip (also slept late due to unpacking), it really makes me crawl to work this morning. No matter what, I will have to reach office before 9am as I will have 1-to-1 discussion with my manager at US. Once I reached office, there were 350+ emails awaiting for me and I can see a long list of system administrator emails saying my account is oversize. While clearing the emails, finally got the call from my manager but he wants to postpone it to somewhere next week as he stand in for me during weekend support.

Anyway, I'm fine too as I've lot emails and work to catch up. It was a short morning as I never got chance to get water or to toilet until 12:20pm, when I was call for lunch. Oh yes, I suppose to have lunch appointment with some big shot from GIS Belgium. Wanted to skip as I really have lot to catch but have to show face for the sake of our team in APAC (and also free Japanese restaurant for lunch ;)). The lunch was relatively boring because my gang in GIS will have lunch with the same guest on Thursday. I was so disappointed to know that I was split from them and excuse given were today's group of people were less, so have to balance out. If were to eat with them, I'm sure it will be more enjoyable.


Ebi with mango
My set finally arrived
Beef burger and marinated beef
Miso soup
Cawan Mushi
About 2:15pm, I finally got back into office and continue my non stop work until 6+pm. Today was a productive day for me as I really clear a lot of things, at least most urgent tickets/requests were done. Of course along the way some people were trying to find fault and show off how capable they were but I think I've immune on that and doesn't really give a damn. Also, it was sad to know my colleague at UK just tendered her resignation and not sure if I will need to cover some of her work as APAC time zone is quite near UK. Hopefully they will get someone else ...

While I was walking home tonight, suddenly feel to walk around shop houses behind my HDB and spotted McD finally bring back Samurai burger. What?! This was one of my favourite burger back in KL during my secondary school days but gone forever after their first release. Maybe it wasn't popular and pricey back to those day? But I really can't stop myself to buy it for snack later with PPS. Once I bite it, I really found that taste back but not as good as those days. Not sure if they have changed recipe or I've ate a lot of good food?


No comments: