Search This Blog

Monday 10 January 2011

What a calm Monday

As expected, the train delayed the arrival for almost 45 mins and the best thing was ... it was drizzling when I went out from train station. Luckily it's drizzle otherwise I would either late to work or pay for taxi. About 8:50am, I manage to reach office and really wanted to buy breakfast as I'm kinda hungry (maybe due to long trip) but I'm almost late and have morning meeting. Better eat more during lunch :(

Once I reach my cubicle, I finally saw Ken back from his 2 weeks vacation (re-union with his wife) at New York and bought us some choc. Heard that NY had very bad blizzard but luckily they can still visit around time ... not to mention went skiing and even to Mexico border. Hmm ... when will I have this opportunity?

Hershey's? Maybe bought it from Sentosa? :p
Since testing is around the corner so most of the process team members were busy to complete their test scripts and some take the last opportunity to home early before another round of nightmare begin. As no time have time to bother me so it's a calm and quiet Monday. Without any hesitation, I also leave on the dot and try to enjoy the remaining freedom but daily night TC still on going ... sigh

No comments: