Search This Blog

Thursday 6 January 2011

Mini grocery day

Maybe I missed the feeling fetching my kids to school and these few days I automatically woke up around 5:30am - 6am.  For sure it's not because of work pressure but I just can't tell. Anyway, it's good because by the time my alarm set off at 7:15am, I would just wake up and head for shower.

Also because of my recent change of timing arriving to office (before 9am), I feel very lazy and fed up to squeeze into the MRT because if you don't really push or force in, you'll never get into the train! It's so different if you take at 9am because it will be very less crowded. I wonder should I leave early but that would be the last thing I want to do.

Today, Carlo asked me for lunch at Chinatown because he wanted to buy hair gel and since I didn't went there last round, so I went with him in hope to get some cheap toileteries. To my surprise, I found the hair shampoo (380ml) that I normally buy at Fair Price at S$6.80 is selling here by S$4.90! In KL, it sell about S$8.25. With S$8.50, I can buy the biggest size which is having 670ml. Since it's that cheap and KL need to stock up, I bought 3 bottles with different flavour. Guess I will need to do another round of grocery when I'm home later because there are still few things need to be refill as well.

No comments: