Search This Blog

Friday 28 January 2011

My future seating ... "When" is unknown

When I arrived to office this morning, seems everyone is running around and busy. There was a signboard stood right in front of our lobby and only I know today is SMI.LE day 2 where all SAP process Power Users will explain to their users what's SAP and this project about. In fact, I'm part of the team but why I didn't receive the invitation? Very strange and after I've settled down, my HR colleague ask me to join because I'm suppose to be in there. I'm totally puzzled.

My tea break and free notepad
Event in progress
Smile with mandarin orange :)
It's balloon everywhere, even at corridor
Just because we have some big shot coming, I notice there were some fragrance set in the toilet and look like hotel. Also CNY decoration already up too, with real mandarin orange plant in our office. What a trendy and image cautious company it is.

Can you see me there? ;)
Seems a bit small but better than nothing
Mandarin orange also everywhere even at guest tables

As the event was overrun until 1pm, I was so hungry ... or should I say 'starving', I quickly went to have my lunch at different food court because this one is less pack and I never try before. I ordered their Pork Rib noodle and put some prawn powder ... it was FANTASTIC!!! I can taste the pork rib and prawn flavour at the same time. I'm sure will go there again :)

From a clear soup based become thick
When I was back after lunch, I was told my seating is already setup and just a matter for me to move up. I was like ... how come because I still didn't receive anything yet. Maybe after SAP Group 1 gone live? Really no clue and I went up to have a look for myself.

Not bad, my cubicle number is 18!
I can still smell the paint ;)
Not as luxury as 2nd floor but still nice, feel like homey
My new empty cubicle, with privacy
Before I leave office today, I also receive my CNY gift from Estee Lauder, not really free gift but my quarterly free product. Lamer cream and it's damn expensive if selling out there, almost 300+ for just a small bottle. So nice to earn women's money.

Always arrive at good timing
I might need to use this ... almost like Panda now

No comments: