Search This Blog

Thursday 13 January 2011

Day 2 of ITRD4

It seems I only get 5 hours sleep and kinda tired. One thing funny was, I first woke up at 7:15am and off the alarm. Wanted to lazy around but fell asleep without noticing it. Then I had quick dream which I can't really recall and when the dream finished, the 2nd alarm triggered at 7:30am. Therefore, I had a full dream which take only 15 mins? Cool ;)

No matter how, still need to go office a bit early today as I've some bad feelings that it will be another tough day. Manage to reach office around 8:35am and before I can make myself breakfast, issues start coming in. After started work for a while, really hungry and can't focus much on work so quickly make oat for myself. Before I can eat it, people start intercepting me ... sigh

Without realizing much, it's already 12:30pm and Jason already asking for lunch. He is craving for BKT since last week and wanted to go there today. I feel hesitated because I'm really in rush but since I've promised him, so have to company him :( After lunch, he still want go to buy the raisin cheese bun but I need to make a move first as I still need to rush work. Anyhow, I did asked him to buy one for me as I like it too ;)

Once back to office, work seems flooding me and time pass very fast. When I thought it's about 5pm but it was already 7pm. So have to leave otherwise I will have problem to eat dinner and attend 8:30pm call. Where to? NEX again lor since on the way and their food still fresh to me.

When I was walking home, I realised that Skype for iPhone has new update and brought some enhancement to it. It's now truly support video conferencing just like you do it via desktop. It make use of the front camera to web chat with your caller. Performance is moderate and acceptable ;)

No comments: