Search This Blog

Thursday 27 January 2011

So long Toshiba ...

My alarm set off at 7:30am but after I've off it, I was too tired and felt asleep and had a weird dream. I dreamt I was washing face at toilet and saw few big 'blackheads'. So when I pop it out, instead of oil/wax, it was maggot!!! It was quite big like cendol and it's still moving. After popped few maggots, it seems my face is better but still got some more. Before I pop out the rest, I suddenly woke up and it was 7:50am already !

Sh*t, I told myself because I will have 1 to 1 meeting with my US manager. So I rush like mad and by the time I left house, it's already 8:25am. Every minute seems pass like second and when I'm almost reaching office (still in MRT), I receive a re-schedule meeting for my 1 to 1 meeting to next week. Damn, I don't mind if you postpone it but not at very last minute right? Since I'm almost there, so just take my sweet time to walk to office while listening to my iPod :(

Today I will be having lunch alone as my gang will have lunch with big boss, the one that I had 2 days ago. So just grab a quick lunch to settle my work as today seems quite occupied too. About tea break time, Duan brought me some dessert as they have some 'left overs' but since it's FOC, who cares right? It look nice and tempting though. I normally don't really fond of dessert but the appearance seems attractive so I've tried their strawberry moose and Bakerzin's tart. Taste wise? So so to me la as I'm not good at dessert :)


About 6:30pm, I will have to rush home, had my dinner then attend the 8:30pm. Also today I received my friend's sms, who loan me the laptop, that I will need to return back to the owner. Since I've already loan for some time and I already bought my new laptop, so why keep it right? Feel sad to return but it's people's property. If I have extra cash, I might consider to get a big laptop for use in SG's home. So long Toshiba and thanks for serving me for these wonderful 3.5 months :(

No comments: