Search This Blog

Saturday 15 January 2011

First Tae Kwan Do day for Kai Meng

When I was sleeping so sweet in the train, I was sudden awake by KTM announcement that we're now reaching Seremban station. As usual, I will check the time and to my surprised, it's about 5am and we were to much time ahead (normally reaching Seremban at 6am). So better optimise the sleeping time that I have remaining which is about an hour later.

Another announcement came and it's Kajang station. I know the train will reach KL Sentral in 30 mins and so I prepare to wake up, lazy around and pack up my stuffs. About 6:30am, the train finally arrived and this is the earliest train that I've ever take since my Day #1 at SG. Since the taxi counter not open yet, so have to grab some seat and book the taxi ticket once open at 7am. Along the way home was cozy and cloudy ... smooth traffic :)

Once I reached home, quickly shower then rush to Kai Meng's school because today was his first Tae Kwan Do day. Heard from the mom that initially he don't seems interested and wanted to give up but after some warm up and explanation from instructor, he tried and later pretty much enjoy the session which take only 1 hour. As for me, I can already hear his laughter when I was still walking in from the main entrance. I can already judge the level of his interest toward this martial art ;) So after the class, I simple hint and ask him about Tae Kwan Do and he said pretty enjoy and will come back for following session.

Due to next Saturday is a CNY replacement school for kids, so the Tae Kwan Do class will postpone to following week but unfortunately, I will not return to KL next week for the first time ever since I arrived in SG. I have teambuilding with my team for 4D3N and will have to burn my ticket for that particular weekend. I was thinking to give away to someone interested to visit KL next week but seems no one because everyone is busy about the testing ITRD4 which will end on mid Feb 2011.

After his class, I helped Shireen to deliver CNY cookies to Jln Raja Chulan and PJ City. Since I'm traveling to these area so I've decided to go for SS/3 Pork Noodle after Jln Raja Chulan then to PJ City. I've been craving for this nice pork noodle since I left and couldn't find any or close to this. During the brunch, there were so many people and we had to wait for few minutes for available table. Normal lah for the places with good food, this is human :P

Once everything done, have to go Leisure Mall for my own hair cut and buy printed label for both Hor Yan and Kai Meng since all school books/stationaries/etc can easily marked your name using all that. After that, we went for herbal tea and turtle jelly to reduce the body heat at the cost of RM17.30 (not cheap). About 2:45pm, we have to go home to settle down and rest because we will need to go out again around 4:20pm to fetch Violet from school. Really wanted to take some rest but Kai Meng insist me to company him to play games. When I can really sleep, it's already 4:20pm and need to fetch Violet, sigh ...

After fetch Violet, have to send them to Pudu to pack up then home because I need to rush for my friend's wedding dinner and someone will fetch me at 6:15pm. Before I go out for dinner, I had a maggi as backup because KL trend is getting very late nowadays, at least 8:30pm. As expected, the real wedding dinner started at 9:15pm and this is the worst that I had so far. Apart of late, my table only have 4 person and we have to eat 10 person portion. Sounds good but not cool. I started to slow down on the 3rd dish :(

About 11:30pm, they just serve dessert but I already ask my friends to leave to avoid jam and it's too late. I'm sure my son would either complaint or sleep by the time I got home. Wasted few hours but at least can mingle and reunion with some old friends. Before went to bed, took another shower due to the smoke and alcohol smell then fix up my screen protector. It looks very cool and worth for the investment. The step were easy too ;)

Getting ready, clean the screen before the process start
Unpacking the 'tools' and stick the holder around the LCD frame
Sliding in the screen protector with support from the stick done at earlier step
You can see the effect between filtered and unfiltered
Fully in, doesn't impact much of the quality from front view
Can't see anything from the right
And left either ... done!

No comments: