Search This Blog

Sunday 2 January 2011

Budget Sunday and Babysit day too

Today we suppose to go Putrajaya for some biking session but everyone seems very tired and overslept, as expected before I went to bed last night. Already told the kids to sleep early otherwise they will not be able to make it but stubborn. If that's what they want, then they deserve it ;)

When everyone's awake, they were so lazy to eat out so I've cook them yee mee soup as breakfast. Luckily I still have some food left from last week steamboat. Not to self praise but I find it very nice, plain and comfy breakfast because I like soupy stuff and yee mee is one of my favourites. This is consider fast and budget breakfast, at least not maggi mee ;)

After the breakfast, the kids have to get ready because their mom will need to do haircut and perm at Sri Hartamas, as usual. Around 12:30pm, we left the house and I propose to drive thru McD for brunch because the haircut will take a while and we were about to hungry too (also McD value lunch still valid). It seems Violet also wanted to try out that salon so both the mother and daughter went into the salon while Kai Meng and myself went to hang out at nearby KFC. Not so boring while waiting for them.

About 1.5 hours later, Violet have done her haircut but the mother still need few hours. Since her friend will be joining her soon so she decided to take lift from her friend to Pudu while myself and kids went home first. Which I would prefer too because I can spend time with kids and stay at home. Once home, I thought I can rest a while and do things that I wanted to do when I was as  SG but I need to babysit them by playing games and watch movies with them ... sigh, thought I can get some rest but ... never mind, quality time mah.

About 7:30pm, Shireen finally called me and said she's on her way to Pudu. So I also asked the kids to stop with the things they were doing and dress up because we need to have a quick dinner then fetch Violet to Sg Wang to do a quick shopping for her pencil case. So what I did was to drop them at the front entrance near Nandos and Violet with her mom went into the mall and get it. They took quite a while and as usual reasons, pack and long Q :(

After that, we will have to rush home for singing competition programme held in HK where all Chinese contestant will meet up and compete against each other there. I took the path cutting thru Jln Bkt Bintang on purpose because it's been a while I never pass by there and to update myself of the recent changes. The whole street become very pack and messy. It's filled with foreigners and massage parlour. To me it seems like a red district but using massage as bait. Unlike last time with a lot of hotels and shops selling souvenirs, electronics and restaurants too. That's life and how the world evolve to survive.

When home, the kids were busy packing up and preparing for tomorrow school re-open. Violet will promote to Form 3 this year while Kai Meng will start his primary education, Standard 1. To Violet, she is very independent and will not allow myself or Shireen to accompany her unless she really can't handle it but Kai Meng as usual will be homey and paranoid person. That's why I will send him to school tomorrow and company him for his first day. Hope he will get used to it ASAP and doesn't encounter any culture shock. Not sure if it's true because the mother told me that he complaint to her a moment ago that he isn't feeling well, here pain and there unwell but he dare not to tell me all these.

I will ignore and pretend knowing nothing about all these and ensure he will be in school as expected. Gotta sleep soon as tomorrow will have to wake up before 6am. I miss this feeling because I used to do it when I was working in KL. Didn't realise that I will have this chance again ... better appreciate and memorised it well. Good night my children and wish you guys all the best for the new semester ... love you :*

No comments: