Search This Blog

Sunday 9 January 2011

Welcome to Zoo Negara!

This morning, I've to force myself wake up around 8+am in order to wake the rest from sleep. Luckily Shireen also woke up at the same time so my first target will be Violet. Went to her room, knocked her door and call her to wake up. Her only reaction was move a bit then node a bit then back to sleep. I need to upgrade my level to continously set off the bomb alarm, which with bit of success but she still try to sleep. Then I need to upgrade to another level where I used two alarms this round and this time, she has no where to hide or escape but still try to cover over blanket. To ensure I accomplish the mission I need to upgrade it to another level, to snap her ugly face on bed and threaten her to post to Facebook, which I've succeeded ;)

About 9:15am, we're ready to go but need to grab a quick breakfast at McD. Initially wanted to dine in but I'm afraid the crowd today will be bad due to Sunday, so we went drive thru instead so we can eat during the journey and buy some time. Once there, to my surprise, it's not much people and I think only 20 cars in the parking. So nice and we continue our breakfast then start to browse around the zoo. As I got to know from their website that they will have sea lion performance at 11am, so I've plan for a route where we can enjoy the sight seeing and yet can attend the performance, cool right?

The zoo seems a bit better than few years ago. At least I can see some animal unlike flowers and trees last time. The lake water seems not as dirty as before and they even have mini train which will round the whole zoo. Anyhow nothing comes free because their entrance fee has significantly increased to RM25 for adult! I think 2 years ago was about RM8! Since we don't come here often, so give and take loh.







It was a nice experience because I can finally take long shot without moving much and it's another new level of photography. It's really worth the penny and took more than 400 photos. Of course not every piece is masterpiece and I have to trial an error, the final count of the photos is about 250 pcs :p

As expected my dad called me up for breakfast but I've rejected him and told him that we're still in zoo and will not finish at least 2pm. Must give him a lesson that I also have things to do and not everyday have to wait for his call. Hopefully I can reject him few more times and let him learn the lessons. I don't see much pain to inform few days or a week in advance if you really want to go breakfast with anyone. Not like call at 10:30am and ask people out at 11:30am. Hello? Who do you think you are? Show some respect will ya?

About 2pm, we finally home and I've to make them lunch. Kinda hungry and lazy to eat out. So better do it at home and also can spend more time with family. As usual, about 8pm, have to send them back to Pudu and the same old feelings is back. While I was at Pudu, Kai Meng seems ok and quite playful and when I leave, he started to act a bit weird as when I walk down the stairs, he bid goodbye twice with me. When I get into the car, he and Violet were waving and play with me at the window. I felt something very wrong but I keep calm and told myself maybe I think too much.

Once I'm hope, thought to Skype them to ensure everything is ok but Violet told me Kai Meng cried from the moment I drove off until just now. Damn, my mood and feelings suddenly drop like bungee jump and I've to pretend and cheer him up over Skype. It's really touch to know someone miss you so badly but also mean to hurt them. Like I always said, I will try to observe after CNY and if things still like this, I have no choice but to return KL. Though 3 months in SG seems not too long but we have hurt for zillion times. I really feel waste if I have to give up now but I know what I want.

When I was taking taxi, I call Shireen's mobile and Kai Meng answered it with some flu sound and I believe he just finished crying. Man, this is so tough and again I have to distract him over some games and toys topic. Also when I reach train station, I called Shireen's mobile and he answered again. He really miss me so much and this make me really want to give up SG now. He sound better this time and we had a short chat because he need to get some sleep as tomorrow will have to go school.

Now it's 11:30pm and again they delay again. The announcement said will rescheduled to 11:10pm but now seems nothing but keep waiting. Hopefully it will not over 12am. Sigh ...

As I speak (or type), I called Shireen's mobile again and glad to know he slept after my earlier call. Another strong feeling hit me when she told me Kai Meng actually ask her sister to let him see all my photos especially those taken with him. Man, I'm totally speechless and my heart seems heavier by tonnes. I can also sense my eyes a bit watery and hope it was caused by my yawns while waiting for the train. The decision seems clearer by now but should I follow feelings or better future? I can't tell by now ... I really can't ...

Finally the gate open at 11:40pm which exceeded 30 mins from what they announce. It's norm for me by now, especially when you have been with them for 3 months or more. Hopefully the conductor can check my ticket earlier so I can quickly get some sleep. Hope the train will not crawl down to SG :(

No comments: