Search This Blog

Friday 7 January 2011

Expecting my new lens ;)

For the past few days, I been calling the vendor but always being told in progress and supplier haven't deliver the stock yet. Initially he said only 2-3 days but end up almost a week without firm confirmation. To verify that, I actually called up few other camera shops but all of them do have the stock ready, which make me feel more annoying. I've just called them up and ensure I can collect tomorrow otherwise I will ask for refund. Luckily they told me the goods will be deliver by today noon so tomorrow can be collect once I'm back KL. Yes! Finally it arrived!

Today work seems average and feel so good that today not only I can leave on the dot but going for nice dinner with colleagues at MOF @ NEX. MOF stands for Ministry of Food where they serve fusion food like hot plate, oriental, western, dessert and more. One catchy thing is they serve flavoured Hoegarden like apple, strawberry, grape, etc and it's huge in size.

About 6pm, I'm the first to went off because I need to do last minute grocery as Shireen wanted the Ferrero Roche which I didn't manage to buy it yesterday. It was so cheap selling in SG compare to KL because Fair Price only selling at S$13.50 but KL selling about S$18! In addition, Lifebuoy 1L, KL is selling about S$8 per bottle but today Fair Price selling at S$10.85 for 2 bottles!!!

After that, I met them at MOF and ordered following food which is quite ok and I have to leave at 9pm to catch the train back KL. How I wish most of the Friday can be like this easy and enjoyable and I can meet my kids tomorrow (with my new lens too) :p

Mushroom soup - nice
Salmon salad
Hotplate - White wine with seafood
Cream of mushroom with spaghetti
Escargot with garlic
Grape Hoegaarden - See the size?

No comments: