Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Peeping at new office at 7th Floor

Since few months ago, I have already heard our department, GIS, will have to extend to 7th floor due to space limitation. I felt a bit sad because I'm quite like the current floor which is spacious and trendy but when the time my gang really move up except me, kinda sad and felt left behind. According to the management, they said although I'm part of GIS but heavily involve in SAP, so will only move me up when my assignment is over, which is at least another 3 years :(

On the other hand, I often being left out by SAP team as well ... maybe they think I'm from GIS and unsure whether to involve me or not, or maybe I'm not sitting close to them. So it seems I don't really belong to either team ... so still stick to my own golden rule: be humble, don't mind sitting at corner, no one noticing you and just ensure payroll is on time :) Seems this will make me feel better.

Before going for lunch, manage to get some sneak preview and seems almost ready to be occupy.

In term of cubicle and furniture is almost the same as 2nd floor
Mini conference room
Patching network switch and cable
The pantry
Side view of the pantry
Foldable training roonm remind me the good old days of Novartis
Propose to store beer, wine and whisky ;)
It used to link 7th Floor and 7A floor but since we don't, it's permanently sealed

Right after lunch, colleagues wanted to go for dessert and today I've tried the new menu, Sesame and Almond paste. Not bad and cost S$2.50.

No comments: