Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 January 2011

ITRD4 Finally started !!!

It's finally Integration Testing Round #4 and this round I'm going to handle alone. Once woke up this morning, I sensed something not right but without think anything beyond this, I've decided to leave home early and try to reach office earlier.

In my heart, was thinking will the same user profiles were messed up like earlier round but this round seems ok. Not to happen too soon because this morning, the testing server was extremely slow and quite a number of testers/process team/end users simply change the password without cascading to the team. If another test ask to reset password for the same ID, that person will change to something else but this is not right. They have been doing these for few rounds and we already have define 2 standard password where User Type A will use test4!gr and Type B will use Hedg@456. In addition, some testing IDs password were totally different. While it's still early, I quickly ran a script to reset all ID to the default one. Luckily with scripts otherwise I will need to do it manually until evening :(

Because of stupid, confusing and like to make noise users, first half of my morning were just fixing the user passwords issue and the second half was to clear my emails and attending the team for authorization issues, defects and some enquiry. Even lunch time also just took 15 mins in order to buy more time for my first day testing.

By the time I finished the urgent ones, it's already 7+pm and I better go grab dinner before my 8:30pm kick in. Also went to buy some groceries and went for dinner at NEX as well. This time, I tried their fried fish meehoon with milk. It's not bad and selling at S$4.30. After the dinner, went down with colleagues to yougurt shop to try out their new flavour mango. The store concept is similar when you buy Slurpee at 7-11. You will take the yogurt ice cream at your desire amount and once you're done, just send to the cashier to weight and pay accordingly. For 205gm, I need to pay S$6.20 ... not cheap eh? What ever it is, just go home after that to Skype with family and prepare for the Day 2 ITRD4. Wish me luck mate!

Fish soup noodle
Rabbit shape grass
Rabbit is trying to steal my yogurt!

No comments: