Search This Blog

Monday 17 January 2011

OMG! My post was missing!

I remembered I saved and posted for today 17-Jan-2011 but somehow it was gone! Did I forgot to save/publish? Blogspot issue? or I never write at all?! No, I can clearly remember I purposely stay late after I iron my clothes then blog before I sleep. Man, I hate this and my first time I have to re-write! If I can remember clearly, this is how it was (and being simplified cause as I just hate to recall and redo the same old thing) ...

As expected, the train was late and it only reach JB around 6:40am when it normally arrive at 6am. After the immigration checkpoint, the train departed around 8:10am and arrived at Tg Pagar around 9:10am. I already knew that I will be late for the kick off meeting as it begin at 8:30am. After adventuring around with my iPhone GoogleMap, I manage to arrive in 15 mins, not bad for first timer ;)

About 11am, the common session seems completed 1 hour before the planned timing. Since I'm not invited for lunch and piles of work awaiting for me at office, so I've decided to go back to office first ... also to join my lunch buddy as I feel more happy and relax to join them rather than those formal and serious lunch with the affiliates and project team. Somehow, they wanted to go BKT again but knowing today is Monday (no pork in market), so we ate at few stores away which is the Tiong Bahru Boneless Chicken Rice. I've tried here before and I forgot their food isn't that nice especially the curry fried pork, which I ordered again. Wasted money and I have to cross over to Central to buy the raisin & cheese bun as I don't really enjoy the food and stomach half full.

Food all over the table, including 'tah pau' ;)

Once back from lunch, my engine started and floored the pedal to the maximum. Clear 200+ emails and settle some high priority tickets and as well as answering and attending those non-serious-and-cumbersome-little-requests among the business and process teams. Also 5pm have to do daily status updates and resume work after that.

About 7:30pm, my brain started to slow down and kinda brain jammed. Since still some work remain, I've to force myself, crawling to it and complete it. About 7:50pm, my brain really can't work much and I've decided to call it the day. Luckily today's 8:30pm were cancelled so I can still relax and go home slowly. Once I got out from MRT, I really have no clue what to eat so ended up with KFC and Old Chang Kee again. Seems easy, tasty and filling dinner. I guess I've started to gain weight by now :p

After bought the dinner and walk home, I was so surprise to see the normally quiet and lonely pedestrian path has turned into fun fair with pasar malam. It was so happening that people walking around to buy food (they even have HK style Smelly Tau Foo) and kids enjoying at the fun fair section. Felt regret as I should have bought those new and more varieties food rather than my usual one. Sigh, better leave it for tomorrow.




Once home, it seems the home broadband got problem ... it's connected but no Internet connectivity. Tried for almost an hour but still fail so end up I use my own USB stick. A bit slow but still can use and I need to Skype with my kids. By the time I got into Skype, my son already slept. Was told his school started to end at 3:15pm (no more 12:50pm) and maybe still not getting used to it. But anyway, I still manage to chat with Shireen and Violet. About 20 mins later, I really need to eat as I'm soooo hungry and watch PPS as entertainment. So simple but really satisfying.

After the dinner and shower, it's time to iron clothes because I don't have any shirt to wear anymore. Like usual, it take me about an hour to iron 6 shirts and was ironically tired. Wanted to sleep but better blog it otherwise it will keep snow balling. That's why I'm so sure I've blogged this but no clue how it was missing ... better luck next time :(

No comments: