Search This Blog

Sunday 16 January 2011

I hate Sunday! It's a sad and crying day ...

It was so nice to have your loved one sleeping next to you, rather alone in SG. I missed the feeling when I can see Kai Meng once I woke up and play with him at the bed. We would try to impersonate each other, tickle around, act in some cartoon sense or even rush out to living room to compete for PS3 joystick ;)

As today I need to do some CNY shopping and brunch with dad, so we have to leave home by 10am. Firstly went to Giant to grab water and milk for Kai Meng then to Tai Thung near Leisure for brunch. After that went to Lot 10 for clothing shopping for dad, kids and myself. Bought 2 shirts with 50% and only cost around RM120. Will use it for CNY then convert it to my office wear. about 3:30pm, we have to leave as I still need to visit my mom and grandma. Will pass them some money for CNY. I really have to think twice on this because if I give them less, they might not enough. If I give them too much then they might think I'm doing very well and start to borrow money from me.

No matter what, just do what I think I should do and I will be defensive if they started to take advantage out of me. Reach home about 4pm and bought McD for lunch. We're a bit hungry and I'm sure my kids will love it. Also I won't be back next week so I really appreciate and treasure every moment with them. After the meal, I finally can grab some nap and woke up around 6pm.

Have to quickly pack up and shower Kai Meng otherwise I will be late to KL Sentral. During this period, I tried to talk and motivate him be strong and don't cry as I need to earn money for him and our family and he's grown up now. Once I sent them to Pudu, I can sense something wrong with him because he was quiet, tired and no mood to talk with anyone. When I leave, I bid him goodbye and joke with him (he looks ok by then).

Once I got into the car, I saw his shadow at window and waving at me. I quickly stop, winding down my window and bid him again. I heard him too but tone is alike crying. I know the same thing hit us again and I quickly call the mother once I reached. She confirmed he cried and look at the photos I took with him. The best thing was he saw and collected my hair and tell sister that he will keep and pack it up!!! OMG, so tough to know this. This also recall me that I also did the same when I was small and I have the same dilemma when my mom going back to work at Sabah. Can't imagine this thing will happen to my children but at least I always in contact with them, Skype everyday and back to KL on every weekend.

He even asked the mother not to tell me that he cried and my level of sadness and pain raised to the top. I don't know how to react but force to keep myself moving forward.

When I look at him thru Skype, he used his spiderman jacket to cover his eyes and his tone still a bit crying. He told me to play facebook games with him and asked me to online once I reach KL Sentral, which I agreed and pretend not knowing him crying. As I was very late too, I quickly end the call and prepared myself to KL Sentral as it's almost 10pm.

By the time I reached KL Sentral, it's already 10:30pm and when I call the mother, he already slept not long after the Skype session. I feel disappointed but relief at the same time at least he's ok now and can rest early because he will school tomorrow. On the other hand, I'm still puzzle and don't know how to tell him that I won't be back next week because he counted the days with me when I shower him earlier. Scared that he will become very depress and sad. I hope he will be ok and take it as another normal day for me in SG.

It's 11pm now and train still not arrive. Don't know which kiasu and stupid culprit walk down to the lane when the train still not yet arrive. F*ck up with those fella. It's smokey and smelly here, not to mention that I need to stand. Luckily I stood right under a big fan and it's windy. So it's not too bad but afraid will be smelly after that because the air below is smokey and the wind blow at me directly. Hopefully the train will come soon :(

About 11:23pm, announcement were made and mentioning the train will depart at 11:25pm but it's already 11:30pm and I can't even see the shadow of the train. WTF, I was hoping it will be early today as tomorrow I need to attend kick off meeting at 8:30am. Seems mission impossible now and it will look awful to reach hotel very late with luggage and CNY cookies. Sigh, wish me luck man ...

No comments: