Search This Blog

Thursday 20 January 2011

Human + SAP + Excel + Access

Today whole day just being a robot where I superglued on a chair, extract matrix and massage at Excel, import to Access to perform matrix calculation and generate role assignment to users then update SAP users based on the reports. This was I have been doing whole day, from one country data to another. So far I have cover almost 75% which consists Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines and Malaysia. Left Singapore which is in progress ;)

During lunch, I really need to get a quick one due to the work so went to Freshness Burger with Duan because we have talked about this for weeks and we both never try before. From the past, many of my colleagues said it's not good, not tasty, wait very long, etc but I'm surprise to see some bloggers craving for that and they do have branch outlet. So if they really that, how come they can sustain?

Sometimes different people will have different experience or preference. So I gave it a try and turn out not bad. Their portion is a bit smaller than McD but still ok and just nice. Some said waiting time is too long but I got to know they only make it when order and that's why they call themselves Freshness Burger. Anyway, I'm not saying their food is good but ok to me, maybe a bit pricey compare with BK or McD.

Once back to office, the production line resume the operation, mean I'm back to work like those machinery in factory. Until almost 8pm, I have to give up as my brain is so jam and slow but at least I manage to clear most of my work and will have less worries when I'm away to Bali trip tomorrow ;)

Due to that, I will need to go change money and decided to go Lucky Plaza as I heard their rate is ok and also wanna try out their sham penyet at 3rd floor. Surprisingly their ayam penyet is much tastier and crunchy compare to KL and price is ok. I don't mind to go back again but the food is too heaty and not too good if consume too much. Maybe few weeks later and it's not very convenient for me either.

Looks good, especially the bakso
It does taste good too

No comments: