Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Good Bye Sydney

Since today I’m not going to office and my flight is around 3pm so I’ve decided to wake up a bit late but still around 7:30am. Get freshen up and finalize my packing because I will need to meet up Angela around 8:30am then do some walking around town then head straight to airport. Somehow I received her SMS saying she was stuck in bad traffic and will need to reschedule the meeting to 11am. Since it’s about my check out time so I went shuffled the agenda and went for a walk before meeting her up.

It’s a cool and rainy morning but still not a bad condition to browse around. Manage to visit Hype Park, St Mary Catheral and also saw a 3 storey Apple Store and it seems the biggest I’ve seen so far. About 10am, my stomach is signaling me it’s time to grab a bite and I went down to the food court in Mid point. It’s a huge food court and with wide range of food but I ended up with Rosta Fresh Burger. Since it’s only available in Australia, why not give it a try? I had a “Big Breakfast” which cost me AUD8 but the taste is much superior than McD’s “Big Breakfast”. It’s really fresh as they only make it when ordered.

It’s about 10:30am now and shall get myself ready to check out. Talk about that, the hotel seems insert an envelope with the bill this morning and slot it under my door. What the heck, are they being professional or afraid that I’m unable to settle the bill? In general, I don’t find the bell boy anyhow friendly … maybe I’m an Asian?

After some walk, it’s time to get back to hotel, pack up, check out and depart to airport around 11:30am. Oh yeah, also manage to meet up with Derrick’s wife and pass her some goodies from her husband. In return, I had to piggy back 2 walkie and WiFi router. Oh man, it seems I’m a personalized DHL for them but I get nothing in return ;)

Luckily the traffic was good that morning and it just took me 20 mins to reach airport. Since so early, so went to check in then head for lunch. Had Hungry Mack and it actually look similar to Burger King, even their value meal. Since few days I never had chance to clear my office emails, so better logon and finish it before boarding.

It’s going to be another long evening and the next day need to work also … sigh :(

Though it seems weird but I like the idea, why waste?

No comments: