Search This Blog

Thursday 5 May 2011

Quarantine in room

Once I woke up, the flu seems still with me so I've informed my manager that I will be work from home today. He was so nice to ask me going back to KL and work from there but I rejected and told him that I will be at SG instead. Don't want to abuse and take advantage because of selfishness.

Also got to know I will be joining him travelling to KR, TH and AU from end May until early Jun and guess I won't be back in KL for that 2 weeks. How am I going to explain to my kids ... let's see if I can make something  out of it.

Since work isn't that much today, so will try to do some housekeeping as this is my first time working from home ... or should I say working in SG room :) Will go out for lunch soon then will start the housekeeping. What would be my lunch? :)

Easy, near, handy and tasty :)
You'll get McShaker in Seaweed flavour when size up

No comments: