Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Swim Boat River

Today, I manage to leave office on the dot and decided to go for a movie ... alone. Since the show start 7:10pm so I need to leave office latest by 6:20pm. To save money, I purposely not booking the ticket and try my luck :)

Yes! Fast Five ... I don't mind to watch AGAIN!
Seems I got it this time, reached 7pm and found a special seat for one person. Bought 2 cheesy sausage and ice lemon tea as dinner. After the movie, remembered my FairPrice voucher is expiring soon so purposely went there (within NEX) to buy something, at least finish the voucher.

Initially wanted to buy iPhone docking but quality seems not so good and way out of my voucher value. Then went to toys section but couldn't find any interesting until I notice Motorola Walkie Talkie. Wanted to buy this sometime ago, useful during outings but I don't have justification. But for this time, I can just top up a bit then can purchase it ... which I did :)

Max 5km, outdoor scenario
The based unit and detachable clip-on
While going back, feel to take a bus ride home. Firstly, a bit bored by MRT and wanted to see more about Singapore. Sad to say that, after so many months here, I'm still not very good at places around here. Morning work, night time in MRT then home, weekend go back to KL. Where got time to wander or browse around in SG? So, decided to do some 'swim boat river' :)

The journey took 30 mins and it's fun and cold in bus (just nice for hot weather). Why fun because you can see lot of people in the bus, some kissing, some talk sweet over phone, some look dumb and more to tell :)

While walking home, feel so lonely and down ... mixed feelings because missing my kids and at the same time will be leaving soon. Not sure how long I will be back ... maybe I might not be able to come back. Reason could be family or I'm not in demand anymore in few years time ... Just make every second count by now.

No comments: