Search This Blog

Thursday 19 May 2011

Movie with 9-5 gang

Yes, 2nd time going out with the gang. Luckily I manage to clear most work yesterday but things never workout as expected. I thought I could shutdown my laptop around 5:45pm and leaving with the gang my the driver wanted 10mins more to settle some issue which sound ok to me but 5 mins later, I was bugged by a Belgium users who steal my precious 20 mins! I was so sorry for them because we only have 35 mins to travel to the cinema plus it’s rush hour. Luckily we still manage to get there and bought some chips before going into the theatre room.

After movie, I finally have the chance to go for local favourite spots for dinner. It’s somewhere Shenton way and the whole lane was filled with hawker stalls, mainly Malay food. I believe it’s a normal street in day time and food is average but something different for me. When I’m almost finishing the dinner, my US manager called me to check something but at the same time try to retain me in EL but again, I had a long discussion and rejected him in a nice way.

By the time I end my call, I realized I’m already near Hougang and really thanks for the driver being so kind and hospitality ;)

Luckily I did the same when he travel to KL previously and it’s always true that “what goes around comes around”. Better do this more then ;)

No comments: