Search This Blog

Sunday 15 May 2011

Sad, long and crying Sunday

In the morning, I have already felt down as I know that I won’t be seeing my family for 3 weeks due to my back to back traveling. It feels good to be able to travel to new countries but at the same time pressured with work and apart from my family for long period. So it’s kinda mixed feelings.

To ensure Kai Meng doesn’t feel the impact, I tried not to mention anything about that because he already very emotional when I told him yesterday. Even when I’m having dinner at Pudu, I keep talking and play with him in hope that he will forget about my absence but once I left Pudu, he went to look at window and cried. This time seems more serious because he still sounded sobbed when I’m at KLS. Normally he will be stop crying when I back home for shower.

Hopefully the time will past faster and can’t wait to have them visit to SG again in June :(

No comments: