Search This Blog

Monday 16 May 2011

Missing the son … down and moody. Wall refurbished at HDB

If you remember my past posting, there was one I mentioning about the wall around my HDB were scratched and treated with special plastic. I was wonder what are they going to do with them. This morning when I started my journey to office, I saw someone start painting them after the treatment.

Maybe this is the method how SG government maintain and pro-long their structure’s paint. You can imagine just a normal wall but so many steps and time were taken to make them up again. If in MY, it’s either not re-paint for years or just buy a new cheap paint and overlay the existing one. Sorry to say that but that’s true ...



It's just one day I left him but I already miss him so much ... how am I to survive for another 3 weeks?

No comments: