Search This Blog

Friday 13 May 2011

Busy Friday – Moving to new cubicle, Fire Drill, Long Lunch and very Late Dinner :)

Today will be my last day sitting at 2nd floor as it will be used by Supply Chain team and my long awaited cubicle is waiting for me :)

About 10am, I started to move some stuffs  so that I can fully move up after lunch. While I was waiting for lift, the receptionists abnormally talked to me because they hardly talked to me during office hour. When I reached 7A floor, entering the office, I saw something weird at my cubicle. It’s with a lot of stuffs there!


  1. Big LCD Monitor
  2. Gold plated ‘bottle’ shape mobile phone
  3. Classic yet elegant telephone
  4. Huge bottle of Vodka, with a size of a water dispenser size
  5. Special striking red colour chair
  6. Confetti made of shredded colour paper
  7. A basket of varieties fruits
  8. Remote control for TV programme
  9. Photoshopped Osim’s massage chair hosted by Andy Lau was changed to my face
  10. Ribbon cutting ceremony with photos snap with Canon 60D






It’s a whole lot of things and I even got an email from the GIS Head calling me to go ‘home’. So warmy and feel tough to leave eventhough the things above were made of printed paper :)

Really appreciate their sincere and the surprise and also knowing the reason why the receptionists talked to me … to buy time informing them to expect me at my cubicle … sweet

About 4pm, our company had the 2nd round of fire drill. I can still remember clearly their first drill was on my first day reporting to ELC and it's already 8 months. Time really flies ...

Everyone departing to the meet up point

The meet up point, Hong Lim Park which located right opposite 2HR

No comments: