Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Picking up … work :(

With a day of public holiday rest, my mood seems better now and have to force myself to settle those long pending and important issues before I’m leaving to Sydney this Saturday. Manage to settle most of the work but the clock was already 9pm. I also feel very hungry at the same time :(

Before I leave, I took out the poster made my by colleague for welcoming me move up to 7th floor and keep it in the drawer. I should have removed that on the same day because it really look ugly and gross on me, as if I’m a blood sucker.

Wanted to have dinner at NEX but I’m just too lazy and wanted to spend more time at room so as usual, KFC will be it! It may sound boring but it’s always my best choice whenever I’m lazy and wanted to watch PPS at home ;)

No comments: