Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Finally ... knocked down with flu, cough and feverish

If I remember correctly, I never take any MC or heavy sick since I work in Singapore until today, I really have bad flu, cough, headache and also slight feverish. Since morning, I don't feel good but no choice as we have training on going with Korea team from 8am - 12pm. After that, wanted to work from home as I keep sneezing but feel things will be better after lunch but around 3:30pm still the same.

Since I can feel my neighbour not-so-happy with me for spreading the virus, so I have decided to go home and work a bit. Guess I'm out of luck because when I walk to MRT, it was heaving rain and I have to use umbrella and hopefully situation will not become worst :(

So quiet ... it's just 3:45pm

No comments: