Search This Blog

Monday 30 May 2011

Day 1 for Bangkok Workshop

Unlike my Sydney trip, this round we have 3 person to do the workshop and things seem much smoother and effective, partly because my US boss did the presentation ;)

I have to admit Indian is very good at presentation because they can talk in relax manner while deliver still able to deliver the message. Good and bad things always come together, we have good start, smooth presentation but the users seems slow and not sure what they really want. As usual Asian users is more passive and you really need to make them talk and work otherwise they will keep quiet. Besides that, their spoken and understand of English were a bit poor.

As another long pack day passed, we manage to get some mapping done and able to leave the office around 6:30pm. I thought we could go out for some shopping but the other 2 colleagues look tired and they proposed to have dinner in the hotel only. So once we have freshen up, we met and had our dinner at the Zuk bar, one of the hotel facilities.

Didn’t talk much with them because it’s more to management discussion and I just look around and have my dinner. Once the dinner is over, they called that a day and I better go back room to rest and watch some TV. Hopefully tomorrow we will be able to do something after work.

No comments: