Search This Blog

Monday 2 May 2011

Finally day off for me but need to return to SG

Manage to sleep more today and at least not as tired as few days ago. It was so nice to spend time with them but on the other hand, I will have to leave them around 4pm because going back to SG :(

Brought them to have breakfast at Kim Gary Jusco Cheras then proceed to buy scientific calculator for Violet because it has been pending for few weeks, either no time or no stock. At the same time, brought the kids for some fun at Jusco's amusement park.

Went home around 2pm, have some rest then start my final journey to Pudu for the day. Was observing Kai Meng and he seems getting more matured and will not easily feel sad whenever I return to SG. Maybe he knows that I will be coming back soon and also norm for him by now.

Reached SG around 10:30pm and along the way was quite smooth, except jam near Seremban for 30 mins and heavy rain around Melaka. Better take shower and rest early because tomorrow need to reach office before 7:45am. It seems my time going to office are getting earlier and earlier. When can I restore back to before? Earliest would be after hypercare, which is still another 2 weeks ... damn :(

No comments: