Search This Blog

Thursday 12 May 2011

So long, my best companion in SG ...

Before I work in SG, I knew your existence but not dare to own you as you don't come cheap or reasonable. Though the features and functionality are so human friendly and attractive but still, I have family to feed. So happen I got opportunity to work in SG with decent income and promo by local Telco, owning you isn't really a problem and my reality finally came true.

I remembered when I first bought you, I have to patiently wait for 2.5 hours from queue to registration until collection but I find it worthwhile. When I finally arrived in SG with my luggage and not knowing how/where to get direction to my room in Hougang, you came into rescue by showing me the location, route and even transport mode to take. Even until today, you're still my best navigator!

When I was down and bored, you entertain me with your music, movies, Internet and even the memorable photos that I kept within you. Walking and commuting here are very common, duration range from 10-40 mins and it would seems years to me if you didn't share my favourite songs and update me with the latest news feed. Not forgetting the most important task that you've helped me was become my eyes in SG where we took many nice and memorable photograph where some were uploaded into my daily blog. Quality is good, nice wide angle and decent shutter speed compare to others phone camera.

Without you, all these would never come true ... but somehow, when there's beginning, there's ending. I know it's rather short for us but sensible decision has to be made. Initially I wanted to bring you along with me back to 'Boleh'land but $$$ seems more important to me as I will no longer earn SGD and the high sum of penalty to be impose on me too.

I can personally assured that you have played a very important role and memory during my stay here. Hope you will understand my constrain and may the owner will take very good care of you. If my near future financial state is stable and you have new siblings, I'll promise to use your family's product again ...

Take care ... and so long!

No comments: