Search This Blog

Friday 20 May 2011

It’s Friday but no journey back !!!

I used to feel happy, easy and relax for the past Fridays but not this time as I don’t get to go home :( The worst thing was, most of my KL colleagues were going back !!!!!! OMG, so ‘ke lian’

To make myself feel better, I purposely leave on the dot and went for dinner and movie with friends. Went for Pizza Hut but had chicken chop and fried calamari and chicken drummet. Feel strange not to order pizza but they have a wide range of food there. So instead of pizza, you still have a lot choices to go with.

After that went for movie … Pirates of the Carribean 4 3D. Honestly, I don’t really like 3D but most of the tickets were sold out. So try something different and for the sake of killing time … then no choice la.

Not sure how is my family over KL and hope they will have a good weekend …

No comments: