Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Day 2 – Australia EUM

Finally the last full day with them. Sounds short but it was another productivity day and managed to get all the work finish and wrap up before 5pm (also manage to clear the backlog from yesterdays too).
Before leaving the office, the local team brought me to visit their new office move plan and Estee Lauder corporate store which only sells EL product and for employees only. Not really fancy to buy things there but just to have a look how it is and get some idea.

Since my colleague left and flew earlier than me, so I have to get a taxi home alone and it was darn expensive, AUD36! In KL, I can take from KL city right up to KLIA with change.

Tonight, will have my last dinner in Sydney with my aunt before leaving tomorrow. They have chosen  Chef’s Place, a Chinese restaurant near Victoria place. Food there is almost the same like Dragon-I but slightly pricier. After that, my aunt was kind enough to to a short city tour. Firstly, went across Sydney Bridge, Fish Market,  Lunar Park then Darling Harbour. The view was so nice at Darling Harbour and I wonder why they called it “Darling Harbour”. Maybe during old days, a lot of couples went there for some romantic session and so happen everyone just called “Darling” to each other? Hehehe …

It’s was so sad that not even 20 mins there, rain finally visited me where I have no choice but had some snack at McD nearby. It’s not bad too because I had a good chat with my aunt and cousin and so happen my dad called me too.

Back to hotel around 12am and time to pack up for tomorrow. Also try out the bath tub for the last round as the tub was so nice :)

No comments: