Search This Blog

Saturday 28 May 2011

Leisure Saturday … still can’t go home

Wake up late a bit late, around 10am because I slept around 3:30am last nite. It was a slow and blurs morning so decided to upload some photos taken during my Sydney trip. After that, get myself freshen up and went lunch with a friend at Song Fah BKT. There was a joke from my colleague on my because I just had it yesterday and today I’m having it again and it’s near our office too :p

After the park is opened, they even paint some foot print ... cute
After that, went to Sentosa Costa Sand for some racquet because my friend’s relatives will visit SG next month and take the opportunity to walk around at Sentosa. About 8+pm, went to Bugis to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 before I’m leaving tomorrow. Luckily it wasn’t that late after the movie so still manages to get MRT home.

Managed to pack up around 12am and preparing myself for another stop … Bangkok

No comments: