Search This Blog

Friday 6 May 2011

TGIFriday – Hippies Night Out

One week ago, it was an interesting Friday where I get to ‘work’ out of office and not too tough Friday. Today, it’s another special Friday where the Recreational Club has organized another exciting event where it called TGIFriday. It’s something like a get together event where they invite a live band and convert our Sky Terrace pantry into mini bar. Instead of supplying the fun and alcohol, they also have prizes to best dress of the night. Oh yes, they have a theme called Hippies where you really need to dress like one, like those in 70s era.

It will start at 6pm but the pantry was already closed for ‘make up’ right after lunch time. The committee were so thoughtful where they really cover the all pantry area with white cloth where making everyone curious, nervous and can’t wait to see the event start. The bad thing was when I had TC with users around 4pm, the live band started to test their instrument and practicing some songs. It was so noisy until I had to cancel the call. It’s ok since it’s Friday and better take things easy but I will not be able to join the fun as I will be traveling back to KL at 6:30pm :(


If I’m taking train tonight … it will be very interesting, free meal, drinks and fun …. Kekeke
Managed to grab some shots of the event before I leave the office

No comments: