Search This Blog

Saturday 21 May 2011

Going to Sydney

This is the day … have to pack up and get myself prepare to lift off to Sydney … 7.5 hours flight. Went to the airport around 9:30pm and reach there around 10pm. Went for dinner at HK Char Chan Teng at T3 and their prices was outraged! Just a instant noodle with luncheon meat is already S$8.50! I think in town maybe around S$5.90?

About 10:30pm, went to check in and plan to do some window shopping but just too moody and found myself a internet station. So went to Skype with my family while surfing FB instead. My boarding time suppose to be 11:35pm but somehow my instinct told me to get in now so I depart to the gate around 11pm.
Once I’m there, there is another security checkpoint where I have to remove both my laptops and the queue was quite long. Luckily I got there earlier otherwise I might be late or even miss the flight. Right after the clearance, the plane is ready to board and it was just 11:15pm! See if I went there around 11:15pm then that’s it …

Deco from my leftover food :)
What do you see? The subject is the shape of the mirror ;)
It's been a while since my last use of this
There goes my entertainment for the whole flight
It’s going to be a long journey and hope everything will be ok …

No comments: