Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Potential tenant coming today

Notice most of the food price in SG increased, even dessert too. The yong tau foo that I used to eat, suppose S$3.50 for 7 pcs and now they have reduced to 6 pcs. It seems the economy in SG also declining too, especially they recently had their General Election. Still had YTF today but ordered laksa instead of clear soup at S$4.


Around tea break, my landlord called me and inform me that there will be 3 potential tenants will survey my room and asking for my permission to open my room if I'm not around. Of course I'm fine but knowing my room a bit messy and to help my landlord to build a good impression to the new tenants so I indirectly told him that I will be home early today and wait for him but the fact I wanted to do some housekeeping and wash cloth. Hope this will help him.

Once I reach HG around 6:45pm, it was heavy rain but afraid they need to see the room around 7:30pm so no choice but to walk home with my small umbrella. By the time I'm home, my pant, shoe and sock already wet :(

Without wasting anytime, quickly wash my cloths, clean by room then shower. About 8pm, the first tenant ccame ... she was single, chinese, malaysian and seems IT person too. Dressed a bit TB and carrying a backpack. Could be potential one.

Not long after, another came and this round was China lady with SG boyfriend. Landlord seems not liking them but still will entertain them. The woman seems demanding and so many questions. Before they finish, I already went out to buy my dinner as I was starving :)

When I was back, I asked the landlord when is the 3rd tenant will come but he sounded that fella mostly will FFK. Hopefully he can find another good tenant like me :p but at the sanme time I feel sad and a bit down to know my room will be taken away soon ...

No comments: