Search This Blog

Sunday 8 May 2011

Another family KTV session

Since Violet so longing for KTV few weeks back, so today decided I bring her to Neway BTS because we will have our brunch and fun there. Seems more worth it as it’s really one stone kill 2 birds. I would say today’s session is another interesting one because Shireen used to be passive also singalong when I (purposely) pick some 90s songs, Violet dare to sing alone (vocal mode) without aid from the singer’s voice and Kai Meng who does sing also grabbed a mic and made some noise ;)

The only thing is only me because I had bad purge last night and still flu. So can’t really enjoy to the fullest and lose pitch on some songs. Maybe apart of flu, it’s been a while since my last KTV session and Kai Meng keep bugging me :p

Food wise just so so but it’s a K noon where you get one meal and drinks for free and also free flow of salad buffet. The whole thing ended at 1:30pm … lasted for 2.5 hours and billed at RM69 for 3 pax (Kai Meng still got it free as children). After that, went for groceries at Giant then spend the remaining family time at home before going to KLS around 10pm.

While waiting for the train, I manage to update some blog but announcement came that the train will be rescheduled. WTF!!!! “Again?!”, I told myself. Now we know it’s rescheduled and was anxiously waiting for the second sentence … until when?! Pls don’t tell me it’s 1am again … Luckily it was 11:30pm and not too bad. It’s was a relief but still I have to wander for a while longer. Since when KTMB will really be more professional? Sigh, only God will know …

No comments: