Search This Blog

Saturday 25 June 2011

Finally ... I manage to grab it!

After sending Violet to school and Shireen to attend her whole day team event, left Kai Meng and myself decided to do some walk at Mid Valley partly because I need to change some currency and bring him to see some toys. While I was walking towards Toy r Us, I saw there is a long queue at Machine Store and was wonder if iPad 2 stock has arrived.



When I walked pass the store, I guess was correct and left only 64GB B/W and 3G/WiFi model. It seems to high model for me and pricey too but I've been waiting for months and hardly to see stock availability in KL/SG so decided to grab it. The queue was so long and we have waited almost 50 mins!


While waiting, I was wonder why the queue take so long when they just need to pay, grab and go! One of their staff went pass and I quickly question him why the queue isn't moving at all (although I'm very frustrated but still speak in calm as I know it's not his fault). He answered that the queue was delay because some users were picky, ask a lot questions and some their credit card having problem while making the transaction. I'm glad he also understand my frustration and without much choice, just keep waiting lor.

When it's my turn, I've timed myself and the whole transaction just cost me 7 mins and why can't others just grab and go? Some thought they are buying a multi-million gadget and all the sales person have to praise him like lord. I know you need to know and understand before buying it but you can do it by just walking into their showroom and not take a queue without knowing what you are buying, right? Also, you can buy it first then walk to their showroom for some clarification and not holding up the queue. Why can't they just be more considerate?



Unlike previous experience on buying pricey gadget, this time I don't feel any regret and did something wrong. Partly maybe I really need it for their useful apps in my day to day in SG and I'm just so stuck with their innovation products. The only thing was I have to buy the highest model which I don't really need that much of memory.

Did my first posting in FB and received few welcome message by existing iPad 2 users ;)

No comments: